- What information we collect.
- How we collect and use that information.
- How should you provide information selectively, and how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information from you inter alia for the following purposes
- providing you with our services;
- improving our services;
- improving our business as a whole;
- analysing data, tracking trends, creating databases for rating systems, recommendation engines, bidding algorithms etc.;
- legal requirements and
- transfer of such information, by way of sale or otherwise etc. (collectively referred to as the “ Purposes”).
We will collect two types of information from you.
Personal Information (as described below) and Non-personal Information (all other information).
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information technically, as long as they stay combined, such information will be deemed as Personal Information.
For the purposes of this Policy ‘Personal Information’ means any information relating to an individual which directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with “Blynk Marketing Pvt. Ltd.” (BMPL) (“Us” or “We”), is capable of identifying the individual and includes, without limitation name, gender, city and other information such as profession, photos uploaded and profile information.
We do not, however, collect ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ which consists of information relating to:
- Password other than the password used for accessing the Website;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history; and
- Biometric information.
YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO REFRAIN FROM PROVIDING TO US OR UPLOADING ON THE WEBSITE ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION. IN THE EVENT YOU PROVIDE OR UPLOAD ANY SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, EITHER INADVERTANTLY OR OTHERWISE, YOU HEREBY ABSOLVE US FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE COLLECTION, RETENTION, TRANSFER AND STORAGE OF SUCH SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION.
How we collect and use information
Information we get from your use of our services
When you interact with “BMPL”, you may be asked to provide your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information in order to use our services. We may use and combine Personal Information we collect from all of our services with Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services. You hereby agree that “BMPL” may collect, use and/or disclose the Personal Information for the Purposes as set out in this policy.
The following are types of information which we may collect and examples how we use such information. Please note that the information described below and how it is used are examples, and are not exhaustive. The collection of Information
- When you create an account on the Website, we’ll ask for certain information, including but not limited to your name, telephone number, e-mail address and delivery address.
- When you use our services other users can see the Personal Information that you share. You bear the sole legal responsibility for all Personal Information uploaded / shared by you.
- When you use location-based applications and features, we will collect your location information.
- When you visit the Website, we will automatically collect and store information in server logs. Such server log information may include: IP address, browser type, browser language, referral URL, operating system, and date and time stamp and click-stream data.
The use of Information
- The Personal Information may be used to make our Website better, however, in most cases we will only use comprehensive information and statistical information for such purpose.
- The Personal Information may be used to communicate with you, to deliver customized content to you, to analyse data, track trends, create databases for rating systems, recommendation engines, bidding algorithms and transfer such information.
- We may also use your information to improve our services and analyse the efficiency of our business operation.
[Accessing and updating your Personal Information
Click on www.buyblynk.com to log in to your account, you are able to access and update your Personal Information. You can delete part of Personal Information or request us to delete your personal account, which we would do, unless we must keep certain information for legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. ]
Information we share with third parties
We will ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information. You are authorizing us to share your Personal Information with a third party without the requirement of any further consent in the following cases:
- Cases in which disclosure as required or authorised based on the applicable laws and/or regulations or as required by a court or tribunal or other law enforcement agency.
- Cases in which the purpose of such disclosure is clearly in your interests, and if consent cannot be obtained in a timely way.
- Cases in which the disclosure is necessary to respond to an emergency that threatens the life, health or safety of yourself or another individual.
- Cases in which disclosure is necessary for any investigation or proceedings.
- Cases in which the disclosure is to a public agency and such disclosure is necessary in the public interest.
- Where such disclosure without your consent is permitted by law.
Such third parties may include:
- our associated or affiliated organisations or related entities;
- any of our agents, contractors or third party service providers that process or will be processing your personal data on our behalf including but not limited to those which provide administrative or other services to us such as mailing houses, telecommunication companies, information technology companies and data centres; and
- third parties to whom disclosure by “BMPL” is for one or more of the Purposes.
“BMPL” endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to protect your Personal Information against loss, misuse, copying, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Dispute resolution
You may write to firstname.lastname@example.org